Welcome to the BullsEye Guy Podcast by Stephen Meade
Lifelong Entrepreneur, Business Owner & Global Speaker. Over the years, I have read many books to develop The BullsEye Belief System. I've used that system to develop my own companies and help others be specific, targeted and focused to get what they want in life. This podcast will focus on many of these tools & tips and feature successful entrepreneurs from all walks of life.
Shortcast Videos (3-5 minutes) - Stephen shares his insights, knowledge and predictions with what’s going on in the world of Business, Blockchain, Fintech, and Entrepreneurial Ventures.
#01 - "The BullsEye Guy" Podcast by Stephen Meade
In this premiere episode is an introduction to Stephen Meade, a.k.a. The BullsEye Guy. Stephen is interviewed by legendary DJ and world famous Radio Host Swedish Egil. Stephen will discuss his background, business history, and how he first created his “BullsEye Belief System.” He has used this system to personally create several technology companies (Five of which were the first world in the world to do something; three of which were public companies.
Fun Fact: Read 357 books in 6.5 years... not as difficult as you think
Guest Interviewer: Swedish Egil
The first thing that comes to mind when you hear the “Swedish Egil” is – is he really Swedish? The answer is unmistakably yes. Egil’s career began as a club DJ in Scandinavia and Europe. In the 80s, Egil created an overnight buzz on L.A. radio on KROQ-FM. He eventually became founder of GROOVE RADIO, dedicated to club and DJ culture. You can also catch Egil’s distinctive radio voice nationwide on Sirius XM Radio and as co-host of weekly mix show “Powertools” (Power 106FM Los Angeles).
#02 - Introducing BullsEye Belief System
In this episode, Stephen Meade a.k.a. The BullsEye Guy, shares a brief overview of his signature 10-step program called, The BullsEye Belief System.
* Design your Destiny - If you had more money than is necessary, what would you do specifically for other people?
* Relevancy is important - Tell me what you need, not what you do
* Psychological Jiu-Jitsu - Deflect, Defer & Disclose
#03 - After the Baffle, Babble, and BS of Blockchain
Stephen takes us past the confusion and fluff to the good stuff on Crypto - plus a focus on credit cards, Facebook and the Libra Coin.
* Bitcoin is like a brick of gold. Supply & Demand.
* Bitcoin is like a glorified gift card
* Facebook Libra is an internal payment mechanism
#04 - Who Wants to be Financially Independent?
Stephen discusses the insights and nuances into being financially independent
* Be specific... Most people are not specific enough
* Reactive vs. Proactive, which are you?
* Do I have enough money saved to live off the interest?
#05 - What is Facebook Libra? Why does it matter?
Stephen explains the nitty gritty on Facebook's rollout of their own currency
* Is there a difference between Facebook Libra and Starbucks gift card?
* Libra is like a stable coin, glorified credit
* What is a Security Token? Liquidity Token? What does it all mean?
#06 - 10 Truths of Life as Defined by Stephen Meade
Stephen shares his insight with 10 Truths of Life
* Do you know what you are really good at?
* Importance of Credit, Contacts & Compensation
* Negotiation Tip: When receiving an Offer, You want to flinch 🙂
#07 - Basis for BullsEye Belief System and why “Isolation is a Good Thing"
As a follow up to episode #2, Stephen expands on one of the primary principals. In Step 3, the explanation of where “Isolation is a Good Thing,” delves deeper into the art of being specific, targeted and focused.
* Find your emotional value
* Use Isolation of faces to create connections
* Be specific and name names
#08 - Details Coming Soon!
#09 - Life Hacks: How to Use Simple Tips to Make Your Life More
Life Hacks—How to use simple tips to make your life easier, better, and more productive
* Why your password should be an anagram
* Use Grammarly and other tools
* Stand by the Speaker and networking events
#10 - Global Impact of Food & Blockchain w/ John Sutton (Sutton Selects)
In this episode, John breaks down myths and nuances about food around the world. What is the relationship between Blockchain & Food in the Health Industry? Everyone loves avocados, but why is it best to eat an avocado (or any food item) from where it genetically originated which is Mexico? Why does tuna from Sri Lanka taste different if caught in a traditional net versus getting an eco-shock?
Guest: John Sutton
John Robert Sutton travels the globe looking for the hidden gems that have been overlooked by mass distributors consumption for various reasons. It could be that it's logistically difficult; the average buyer is not going to be traveling to Russia. Also, it's difficult to get visas and the correct documents to travel around Russia looking for products, as Sutton has for decades.
Fun Fact: Did you know Avocado’s come from a Volcano in Mexico?
#11 - The BullsEye Guy Podcast w/ Entertainment TV & Film Producer, Brant Pinvidic
Brant has created and pitched hundreds of companies, and is often competing against the biggest names in the industry. What can you do in 3-minutes? How do you create interest and move your project forward? In this episode learn the insights from a great salesman.
Guest: Brant Pinvidic
Brant Pinvidic is an award-winning Canadian-American documentary film director and television producer, best known for Why I'm Not on Facebook, Why I'm Not on Pokemon GO, Bar Rescue and Extreme Weight Loss. He is the CEO of INvelop Entertainment, host of the podcast Why I'm Not... With Brant Pinvidic, based on the film series of the same name, and a contributing writer for Forbes.
Fun Fact: What do bars, cats, and weight loss have in common? They were all shows created by Brant.
#12 - Kicking in the Back Door w/ Veteran Sportscaster & Publisher, Tom Zenner
Tom Zenner is a former NBC Sportscaster, book author and creator and several high end magazines. Having worked with the Chicago Bulls during their heyday, and even broken into (sort of) the offices of Bryant Gumbal at NBC, learn the tips, hacks, and stories of an entertainment insider.
Guest: Tom Zenner
Tom Zenner (KABC Radio, One Degree of GLAMOUROUS Podcast) joins Stephen to share his entrepreneurial spirit from breaking in to sports radio to developing celebrity lifestyle content. Tom reveals hilarious inside stories on how he built relationships and seized opportunities along the way.
Fun Fact: Tom was a better Running Back than OJ Simpson in college
#13 - 10 Tips from The BullsEye Guy on How To Be A Better Public Speaker
In the course of business, community, and even social activities, you are likely to speak in front of an audience. Whether it’s for 2 or 200 minutes, for 30 or 300 people – Stephen’s 10 tips and techniques will help you give a tremendous speech.
* Videotape yourself and watch & listen to your speech
* Practice a planned "pause" in your speech for effect
* Train yourself on watching your "crutch" words
* Ask your audience easy questions
#14 - Innovation in Malta with Oliver de Bono, AI & Blockchain Summit
Thousands will attend the Malta AI & Blockchain Summit in November, and Stephen gets the insider’s perspective from the man behind the conference - SiGMA, COO, Oliver de Bono. We will learn how blockchain is evolving the iGaming market and how it intersects with new industries such as Medical Cannabis, to change the future. For event info, visit: maltablockchainsummit.com / cannabizsummit.world
Guest: Oliver de Bono
Oliver de Bono is the current COO of SiGMA Group, a position he has held since 2017. He entered the iGaming fray in 2006, accumulating over a decade of experience working in the recruitment field at a senior level. He has assisted in setting up a number of companies in the iGaming sphere, and he has worked for operators such as Betfair. Oliver was also one of the architects behind the inaugural edition of the Malta AI and Blockchain Summit, playing an integral role in the success of its launch in 2018.
Fun Fact: 3 years ago Oliver had a marketing idea that would help reach the world from behind a computer screen... and now he's the Group COO jumping on planes weekly flying all over the world! So much for remote work!
#15 - Five Pillars of Malta
Stephen details the foundational structure of what makes Malta the destination for companies utilizing blockchain technology.
* Why is Malta a good place to start a business?
* What are the Five Pillars of Malta?
* Is Malta part of the EU? Do they speak English?
#16 - Thanks 4 Your Service: Creating a Company and a Movement
In this week’s entrepreneurial podcast, Stephen shares his personal journey with the launch of “Thanks 4 Your Service” – a movement to help people and make a difference. We will learn how the idea came about, what the process has been, and how actions bring achievements. http://www.thanks4yourservice.org/
* What gesture can you use to say "Thank You"?
* What motivates you to say Thank You
* How to create a platform to help many
#17 - YOS TOS - A Fictional Thriller or Possible Scenario?
Imagine waking up on Chinese New Year 2025 – the Year of the Snake (YOS), and your digital access is now beyond your control because you agreed to the Terms of Service (TOS). Hold on for this week’s conspiratorial topic as Stephen lays out his ultimate YOS TOS spy thriller.
* Do you know social scoring can make you invisible?
* What is 5G and why do we care?
* In five years, will you remember phone numbers and addresses?
#18 - Creative Lessons from the Business Mind of Musician Adam Gaynor
Stephen hosts a lively conversation with Adam Gaynor - from selling 25 million records as one of the original members of Matchbox 20, to his launch into the world of animated merchandise and media with Creationville. Adam shares how he found success in music and how his new endeavor inspires children to find their path and pursue their dreams.
* Take a job, even if menial, that gets you close to your dreams
* Don’t give up and pursue it as long as you can
* Creativity comes in many different forms
#19 - Blockchain for Business / Crypto for Consumers
While there is still confusion in the blockchain industry - digital currencies, digital tokens, and stable coins are the future of how we are going to get paid. Stephen explains how we need more people in blockchain, more people in crypto, more consumers online, and more banks offering business solutions in order to move the industry forward.
* More consumers needed to use Crypto
* Banks need to offer Products for Business
* Regulators need to better understand Virtual Assets
#20 - The Power of Three
If you have every studied numbers, the power of three has a lot of significance. Stephen talks about his favorite number and the positive effects of simplifying a message down to three words, with meaningful examples for entrepreneurs, managers, and businesses seeking investment.
* Why the Power of Three is Important
* Three Magic Words for Raising Money
* Three M's that Matter
#21 - Why Social Media is Broken
One of the biggest progressions of technology in the last decade has been Social Media. Stephen covers the good, the bad, and the ugly of Social Media – how it started and some of the trends and changes that are happening now. He will also talk about solutions and how we can make it better.
* Why Social Media Doesn’t work
* Why Facebook and Instagram is broken
* How do you improve on the existing platforms
#22 - 10 More Life Hacks from The BullsEye Guy
Stephen shares additional life hacks and his best efficiency tools for entrepreneurs and business owners. Enjoy these techniques and tips that will make your life easier and more productive.
* Learn how to structure your contacts
* How and When to use a V.A.
* Which travel site is the best one ever
#23 - A History Lesson: The Evolution of E-Commerce
The BullsEye Guy takes us back to a time on the internet when e-commerce systems were first being built. From challenges for merchants to today’s blockchain solutions and beyond – Stephen covers his arc through it all.
* What was the Precursor to Paypal?
* Did people really think the Internet would work?
* How do you move to a Digital Currency for settlement?
#24 - Goldfingr: A Deal Club & Mastermind Network Goes Social
Stephen sits down w/ Rob Charles, Founder & CEO of Goldfingr - an award-winning digital club for global investing, business, and the arts. Launched in NYC in 2014, Goldfingr integrates networking and entertainment based on the Mastermind Principle with international chapters and members from artists to billionaires.
* What is Goldfngr?
* What does Boxing and Entrepreneurship have in common?
* Why is an Investment Club needed?
#25 - Top Sales Tips Curated by The BullsEye Guy
Stephen Meade gets into the art of selling with a full episode of unique and interesting sales techniques this week. Tips such as “feel-felt-found,” “the hot potato,” “the power of no,” and much more. Plus the number one factor you need to negotiate successfully. Get ready to take some notes!
* What do Tom Selleck and I have in common?
* How do you reduce to the ridiculous?
* Why Feel, Felt & Found are not part of the MeToo movement
#26 - Top 10 Global Events Targeted By The BullsEye Guy
Stephen curates a list of his favorite event conferences around the world in places such as Davos, Munich, Abu Dhabi, and The Vatican – with hacks and techniques to get the most out of your own networking experience.
* How do you select Networking Events?
* Why some of these Events are the best?
* Networking hacks-including one weird one
#27 - The Law Side of Crypto w/ Legal Expert - Gordon Einstein
From bitcoin to tokens, The BullsEye Guy targets crypto currency this week and the implications of regulation with FinTech and securities expert, Gordon Einstein (Crypto Law Partners). Gordon also covers current U.S. position on blockchain and fundraising and shares his projections with Stephen for 2020.
#28 - Luxury Business Networking w/ Nicholas Frankl, My Yacht Group
This week targets ultra high net worth experiences with Nicholas Frankl of My Yacht Group – a global influencer with high demand invitation-only super yacht events around the world including the Monaco Grand Prix. Nicholas also shares his fascinating background as a Winter Olympian, his connection to Prince Albert’s charities, and how he’s signing up clients to be the first civilians in space!
* What does Bobsledding and Formula One have in common?
* What do you give a billionaire that is out of this world?
* How do you only do events on Super Yachts?
#29 - Hacking Davos: World Economic Forum Re-cap
The BullsEye Guy returns from Davos, Switzerland for the annual World Economic Forum where thought leaders come together and attendance has blown up to 10,000+. Stephen share his tips and techniques on navigating the layers of Davos, from the free events on the promenade to high-end badges and private events.
* What are the Four Levels of Davos?
* Why is Davos now like SXSW (South by Southwest)?
* What makes Davos unique?
#30 - Goal Setting Around Attributes: Defining your Passion
“Design Your Destiny” is the first step in The BullsEye Belief System. But once you establish a goal for financial independence, what do you do next? Stephen lays out 10 of his own personal attributes that define his passions and guide his choices. He breaks down the process so that you can develop your own.
* What is your passion?
* What is your guidepost for your life's outputs?
* How do you decide which project to pursue?
#31 - Top 10 Books Revealed
After reading 357 books in six and a half years, The BullsEye Guy, uncovers his Top 10 titles that are important for entrepreneurs or anyone trying to improve themselves. From the classics to the inspirational, Stephen explains how these books “stack” as you go - so read these in order from 1 to 10 and start building your skill sets!
*What are the Top 10 book to read?
*Why should you read them in order?
*How to put them all together.
#32 - Top 10 Tips for Coronavirus (COVID-19) – A Time to Be Prepared
* What are then common sense steps to be safe?
* Why should you always carry masks and sanitizers?
* What does hydration and moisturizing have in common?
#33 - Why Panic? A Briefing on Investing
* Why you only lose money when you sell?
* Why is your time horizon important?
* How does Dollar Cost Averaging work?